Pages

2013년 2월 26일 화요일

Late self-introduction

My name is Yoo Joo-Hyun, and my English name is Albert.
I don't really care about how I am called, but it would be better to be called as Albert at just in the English class.
Anyway, if I excuse why I was late to write this self-introduction, I just didn't know!
I don't have any memory that I was heard to write this kind of stuff, during the class times.
I saw a while ago, that almost all of my friends wrote this on their blogs, so now I am writing it.

Simply speaking about my dream, I am a communist who want to be a roboticist to realize an ideal communism society by robots.
I think there might be more chances to talk about my dream, therefore for this time, I'll just briefly explain about my ideal society.
In this society, robots work and people enjoy. The word 'enjoy' might not be exactly correct but I mean we don't have a necessity to work. People can do anything they want to do. It is a liberation from the labor that has been a ball and chain for all mankind. It would be the greatest revolution ever in the history of mankind. More innovative than the industrial revolution, more preposterous than the neolithic revolution.

Nextly, about me, myself, hmm.. I don't have lot of thing to say, but I can say that I'm not a kind of model students who is very diligent and like to study all night.
I just love to sleep all day long, and... and...
Yeah, just let us know each other during the classes and school days :-)

댓글 1개:

  1. not sure if serious. . .

    http://ferringtonpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Mitt-Romney-Sucks-Here%E2%80%99s-Why-Photo-by-2bp.jpg

    robots, eh? How do you foresee overcoming the possibility of a robot uprising, such as in the movies Matrix, Terminator, Battlestar Galactica, etc? You should read Frankenstein. . .

    답글삭제