Pages

2013년 3월 18일 월요일

Personal Narrative : Chatterbox

If someone asks about me, most of my close friends will answer that I’m very talkative. It’s not a tendency of just these days, but I was called as a chatterbox from a long time ago. When I was just about five or six, before I go to the elementary school, I just loved to talk anytime and anywhere. Every person I met cherished me because I was very talkative and active. Yes. It is just very cute if a young kid is non-stop talking. So it was like the most important characteristic of mine.
But in the elementary school, it was quite a different situation. Teachers didn’t like me that much, because of the same reason that I was cherished before I went to school. Now I just guess that it might be very annoying for those teachers in my elementary school. So I was just a noisy annoying boy. There were many episodes that happened because I was extra-talkative. If I just introduce one, there was the time that my seat was very next to the teacher’s desk and isolated from the other classmates. It happened when I was in a third grade. My homeroom teacher sent me there because I chat so much during the class. Actually most of the topics that I talk were relevant to the lecture, but teacher thought that I was just making some noise. Anyway, it is just a small piece of example, and I was totally called as a chatterbox through the whole elementary school time.
Then, I went to the middle school. Middle school, it was a lot better place to live for me. Different from the elementary school, the classes were not only a one-sided lecture but also with some presentations or discussions. Furthermore, even my words spoken during the class time were recognized as an attempt to share opinions to intensify the knowledge I have. Still, it’s right that sometimes I seemed noisy but overall evaluation about me was significantly more positive than before. After school, I used to talk with my friend while going home. We sometimes stop the steps along the street and stay there about an hour talking or discussing. The topic of our conversations and discussions were various. I remember the day we talked about gods and religions. Somebody would say could it be fun to talk about such a boring topic, but it sure was. It was just so exciting to share my opinions and how I think. I think, this kind of stuffs helped me a lot improve my logic and thoughts.

댓글 2개:

  1. nothing wrong with talking a lot, as long as you have something to say. What do you have to say? This stops abruptly :(

    답글삭제
  2. Uoh, something's wrong... wait a moment plz...

    답글삭제